Page content :
Avarampoo is traditionally used for treating diabetes and avarampoo face pack made with the dried avaram flowers treats almost all skin problems. Avarampoo tea made by steeping the flowers is also widely consumed for it’s amazing health benefits. Malaivel Herbals offer you the 100% natural Avarampoo Powder with no added chemicals, substances and preservatives. Avarampoo powder is widely used in Tamil Nadu for an external application to treat many skin problems and also Can be used as face wash, hair wash and bath powder. Regarding to Indian medical systems of Ayurveda and Siddha, Avaram Poo is an effective remedy for controlling Diabetics. Avarampoo flower methanol extract showed the presence of tannins, phenols, flavonoids, steroids, quinones and coumarins. The leaf extract showed the presence of alkaloids, phenols, glycosides, flavonoids, tannins, saponins, proteins and carbohydrates. The ethanolic seed showed the presence of alkaloids, flavonoids, carbohydrates, tannins, phytosterol, phenols, anthraquinones and amino acids. Malaivel Herbal Avarampoo Powder can be used to treat diabetes and to treat all skin problems like itching and body odour and also for treating urinary problems. The flowers are cooked with dal and consumed for treating constipation too.
Malaivel Herbal Avarampoo Powder helps to treat many skin problems, also it can be used as face wash, hair wash and bath powder. Malaivel Herbal Avarampoo Powder can be used to treat diabetes and to treat all skin problems like itching and body odour and also for treating urinary problems. The Avarampoo flowers or Malaivel Herbal Avarampoo Powder can be cooked with dal and consumed for treating constipation too.
Benefits of Malaivel Herbal Avarampoo Powder:
· It is Coolant and helps control Diabetes,
· It gradually Improves liver function, blood purifier, laxative and a natural source of anti oxidants
· It widely gives glow to the skin and removes body bad odor.
· It highly helps to treat urinary problems.
How to use:
· Mix one tea spoon of Malaivel Herbal Avarampoo powder in a glass of water and drink. It can also be taken as herbal tea or as directed by doctor.
· Take equal quantities of Malaivel Avarampoo Powder and Malaivel Sandalwood Powder in a bowl and mix it with rice water to form into a paste . Apply this pack all over the face and neck, wait for it to dry and then wash it off.
Avaram Poo Powder or cassia Auriculata is one of the medicinal shrubs used for many health benefits. The plant is easily found in India and the surrounding countries. The yellow flowers of this plant are used for many types of health problems. senna leaves tea comes first in herbal tea names. Malaivel Herbals offer the sun-dried Avarampoo powder as the primary ingredient to give the extra-ordinary benefit for the consumers.
· Drinking Avarampoo Powder as a Tea. But kindly stick with 2 to 3 cups of tea per day. Drinking too much tea, even if it's herbal tea, can stop your body from absorbing key nutrients like calcium and zinc.
Malaivel Herbal Avarampoo powder reduces inflammation so if you are suffering from skin inflammation apply the Malaivel Herbal Avaram poo Powder and Malaivel Herbal Neem Powder to the affected area for a few days regularly. Avaram poo has antioxidant properties so both consuming it and using it externally will help fight off free radicals which are the major cause of premature aging of our skin.